Brand new homes in Kingsley, Frodsham
We’re pleased to announce the launch of brand-new homes for sale in Kingsley!
Higher Heyes is a fantastic development of just 15 homes, including 1-bedroom apartments and 2- and 3-bedroom houses available for Shared Ownership. Prices start at £54,000 for a 40% share of a 1-bedroom apartment, with rent payable on the remaining share.
Local connection criteria
To prioritise those in the local area, the homes are subject to local connection criteria meaning you can apply for a home at Higher Heyes if:
- You have been resident in Kingsley Parish for 12 months preceding your application for Shared Ownership or have previously resided in Kingsley Parish for a period of at least 5 years OR
- You have a strong local connection with the Kingsley Parish which is defined as:
- Having immediate family (parents, children, siblings) who are currently living in the Kingsley Parish and have done so continuously for at least 5 years
- Being permanently employed in the Kingsley Parish Ward or have accepted in writing a firm offer of permanent employment
- Being self-employed and able to evidence that the business address is within the Kingsley Parish and has been operational for a minimum of 12 months
We would love the opportunity to speak to you about these fantastic homes so if you meet the local connection criteria or have any questions please get in touch – just email email@example.com and a member of the team will get back to you.
For more information on Shared Ownership and how to apply please visit: www.helptobuyagent1.org.uk