Heald Farm Court Resale: one home reaming!
We have a lovely two-bedroom apartment available for Shared Ownership and Outright sale at our Extra Care Scheme, Heald Farm Court.
Located in Newton-Le-Willows, this home can be purchased through Shared Ownership starting at £27,500 for 25% share, the home is also available to be bought outright for £110,000. *
Heald Farm Court offers
- Flexible care and support
- Spacious lounge and social areas
- Café lounge
- Hair and beauty salon
- Landscaped gardens and courtyards
- Emergency alarm system throughout
On Site Care Provision
- Designed to promote health and wellbeing, Extra Care schemes encourage you to live your best life by combining independent living with the peace of mind that onsite care and support brings.
- Combining the independence of your own home, with the reassurance of flexible onsite care and support, Extra Care schemes are ideal for those later in life looking to ‘rightsize’ their home.
- Heald Farm Court is more than just a home, it is a scheme that actively promotes and encourages physical and mental wellbeing, which offers opportunities to socialise.
With a range of bus and train routes running throughout the town, Newton is well connected to St Helens town centre, Liverpool and Manchester. Newton–le–Willows also has a variety of bars, restaurants, bakeries, cafes and local supermarkets within its vicinity.
- Earlestown Market (0.3mi)
- Earlestown train station (0.7mi)
- The Snakey Viaduct – commonly known as The Nine Arches (0.8mi)
- Newton High Street (1.5mi)
- Mesnes Park (2mi)
- Willow Park (2.1mi)
Heald Farm Court
View the development here.
Speak to our team to find out more Sales@torus.co.uk
*Please note that the prices shown do not include additional service, support and utility charges.